Re: ACPI HOWTO (draft)

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 04:55:27PM +0200, Ivar Alm wrote:
> At 03:14 2003-06-07, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> >The second draft of a HOWTO that I'm working on is ready:
> >http://xtrinsic.com/geek/articles/acpi.phtml
> >
> >Please let me know if you have any comments, find anything wrong,
> >confusing, etc.
>
> Dunno if it's only me, but I cannot read that page with Opera. I see one
> screen page, but if I scroll down, there is nothing but black... There is
> some minor layout problems with Opera on the visible part as well.
> Anyone else had any probs?

Looks fine to me on Mozilla Firebird nightly of a few nights ago. I
don't run Opera here at all; but I can read the text easily in either
mozilla 1.31 (deb package) or my downloaded Firebird nightly.

--
Michael Perry | Do or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
mperry@lnxpowered.org | http://www.lnxpowered.org