Re: ACPI HOWTO (draft)

At 03:14 2003-06-07, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
The second draft of a HOWTO that I'm working on is ready:
http://xtrinsic.com/geek/articles/acpi.phtml

Please let me know if you have any comments, find anything wrong,
confusing, etc.

Dunno if it's only me, but I cannot read that page with Opera. I see one screen page, but if I scroll down, there is nothing but black... There is some minor layout problems with Opera on the visible part as well.
Anyone else had any probs?

//Ivar
Ivar Alm             ! Where does Microsoft want to drag you today? !
Umeå, Sweden         ! Do you really want to go there?              !
http://www.octofingers.com