Re: Infamous Mouse Wheel Problem

    "Dan" == Dan Rasmussen <danielrasmussen@garden.wh.uni-dortmund.de> writes:

    Dan> That's all I can think of right now.  Eagerly awaiting being
    Dan> able to scroll through documents without moving my
    Dan> arms/wrist, Dan

You might want to try

Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"

instead of "PS/2" for /dev/psaux. I use almost exactly the same
settings as you do (the exception is that my mouse is connected via
/dev/gpmdata because I run gpm). I know longer use a serial mouse, but
I could swear it used to work before I got a USB mouse....

Also, all X clients do not understand the mouse wheel. I know the
Mozilla, XEmacs and XTerm certainly do since I use them all the