Re: make-kpkg

Followed up on my own post to thank the respondents - somehow it never
occurred to me that I had to go "outside" make-kpkg to do the
configuration. Thanks for letting me know that's the right way to do
it. I've built kernels for years now, it's just that this is my first
foray into the "proper" debian way to do it.

--
/~\ The ASCII        Ken Weinert   mc@quarter-flash.com
\ / Ribbon Campaign  303-452-6603 (V) 303-705-4258 (F)