Re: S-video

Hi:

I don't know exactly what happens, but this if what I think:
- the laptop has an S-video output, so you need a s-video plug on the pc end
of the cable;
- then the TV has either a scart or an RCA (or both) inputs;
- so, since the scart input has no signal to receive the s-video signs
(maybe one of the pins is not connected), you need a cable that changes the
s-video from the pc to one of video signs recognized by the TV (scart or
RCA);

I have suceeeded using a s-video to RCA cable, that plugs to the rca entry
of my RCA/s-video to SCART.
I think one can also connect the s-video to rca cable directly to the rca
input of the tv.

One has to use a 800x600 resolution on the TV side (I think due to
limitations of the tv format.

Best regards

Pedro