Re: How many of you?

I have installed woody on a Compaq Armada 1750. Very smooth, everything supported but the sound, parallel to win98, which was present on the machine when bought secondhand. the bios/setup/F10 partition is only avalaible via windows. I bought a Intel Etherexpress100pro PCMCIA card which is nicely supported. I did not have the time to fully install (in parallel) dial-in networking, the card by itself is supported. Some configuration missing.

Bernhard