Re: How many of you?

I've installed Debian Woody on my Compaq Presario 706 and it works fine.
I have XFree, sound (OSS and ALSA), ACPI, winmodem working without
problems.

El Fri, 02 de May de 2003, a las 13:35, Craig Genner comentaba:
:> Reading this list with interest a thought occurs to me.
:>
:> How many of you have actually installed linux on a laptop and not had to
:> configure more than one or two programs to get a working system.
:>
:> I'm not talking about configuring it to how you like it, I'm talking about it
:> just working so that you can get the work done with no fuss.
:>
:> Craig
:>
:>