Re: OpenGL hardware accelerated 3d rendering

On Tuesday 29 April 2003 10:26, Mattia Dongili wrote:

> Have you tried all possible (expecially low) resolutions?
> On my vaio (Radeon Mobility M6 LY 16MB) dri works at 1280x1024@16 and
> not on higher res.

Mine is Rage Mobility M1 8MB and tried at my default resolution: 1024x768@24.
Do you think it is worthwile trying 1024x768@16 ? How can I do that without
changing my default res ?

> I also use X 4.2.1 from sarge. Anyway also with dri enabled and working
> I don't have big 3d performances.

Do you think I can safely upgrade to 4.2.1 ? I do not want to mess up my
debian system...Will still be debian woody stable if I upgrade ?

--
saluti,  Mauro

On this machine no Windows system survives and LINUX POWER reigns UNLIMITED.