Re: 3d Acceleration Radeon 7500M - Tuxracer runs really slow!

Can you run glxgears? Do you actually see the gears? and you do have a
frame rate between 6000-9000?

I have my display modes set to "1400x105" "1280x1024" "1024x768".
Tuxracer works fine. (Btw, what color depth are you using? Try 16)

I almost bet your problem is not tux-races specific...
Also, check your kernel log (dmesg) and your Xfree log to see if they say
something when you try to run something dri accelerated...