Re: Help with pcmcia

En réponse à mey nat <nat_mey@yahoo.com>:
To check your pcmcia installation, you must use the cardctl command.
cardmgr manage your pcmcia socket, detect the insertion or removal of your card,
and load the appropriate module if it can find it.

To check your system, you should run /etc/init.d/pcmcia stop, and the,
/etc/init.d/pcmcia start, to stop and start the pcmcia sub-system, then check the
messages in /var/log/message or /var/log/syslog.

You'll then know if your card is recognized, and well configured.

Renaud