Re: iSeries Thinkpad 1200 installation problem

En réponse à Dick Orgass <orgass@city-net.com>:
In my situation, I install my system with a 2.2.X kernel, set up my network and
download the latest kernel source. 2.4.X kernel compiled without any problem, and I'm
now running all the latest software, after some few apt-get...I'm currently running kde
3.1.1, but install the latest version of gnome in parallel.

Renaud