Re: Installation problem

Am Freitag 04 April 2003 15:50 schrieb Pavel Tavoda:
> For begining little bit difficult. I have no fast connect at home
> (I want play with it at weekend).
>
> Is something similar possible without Internet connection?

Since you already have the sarge CDs, install woody as Kevin
suggested and then add your sarge CDs to sources.list. You can
then install everything you want from sarge. You only have to get
the first woody CD, then you have everything that you need.

HTH, chl
--
Dipl. Phys. Carsten Lechte
Institut fuer Experimentelle und Angewandte Physik