Re: HermesAP

I am still trying to compile the CVS version of the hermesap drivers. when I 'make install' it gave the missing modversions.h error, after I downloaded the kernel-headers then it went further, now I get

"orinoco.c:411: warning: #warning Warning no devfs support enabled
orinoco.c:412: warning: #warning YOu wont be able to use accesspoint mode
orinoco.c:413: warning: #warning Install a kernel with devfs support
orinoco.c:414: warning: #warning and recompile this driver"

Zev