Re: Unidentified subject!

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:53:39 -0500 (EST)
Mitch Maltenfort <mmalten@comcast.net> wrote:

> I can't seem to get the ethernet to accept
> my Comcast cable modem.

Not sure what this means.  Are you able to bring the interface up at
all?  If not, you need to configure the card.  Are you not getting an ip
address?  That could be a configuration problem, or you might not have a
dhcp client installed.  If you could post the error message, and perhaps
the relevant line(s) from /etc/network/interfaces that would help.

--
Chas Becht
mailto:chasbecht@hotpop.com      (Public Key available on request)