sugestions on a PCMCIA wireless card?

i recently returned a Dlink 650 because as it turns out it's cardbus. well i have an old TP 701c that i love and was looking for a cheep wireless card so that i can take it to the coffee shop. I'm looking for a card that is PCMCIA ONLY as my laptop is based on an ISA bus. also i would like the card to be as inexpensive as posible (less then $40 prefered, but MUST under $70) i would like it to be 11M if at all posible and i want it to handle encription. i've looked around the stores here and it seams that if i want a non-cardbus card i need to pay more? so any one have any sugestions for me? thanks