Re: What happen with my screen

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:49:59 +0100 (CET)
ildottofabio@tiscali.it wrote:

II> Hy,
II> my video changed color from white, first to pink, then to red and
II> now to violet.
II> It seems that a trasparent colored sheet is between my video
II> and my eyes, I can read the writing but with some difficult.

You don't indicate a timescale for this. But it looks like there are 2
possibilities:
If this happens as you move the mouse around or change focus, then you
probably have something installing a private colourmap and the colour of
everything changes when that window gets focus.
If its happening over days then probably a hardware problem.

James

| James Tappin           | School of Physics & Astronomy |  O__    |
| sjt@star.sr.bham.ac.uk | University of Birmingham      | --  \/` |
| Ph: 0121-414-6462. Fax: 0121-414-3722                  |         |