Fujitsu Lifebook

Hi there

Bought a Fujitus LIfebook P2120 at the end of last year.

After some fiddling I installed Debian Woody running on a 2.4.20 kernel and
got most of the hardware working. However I am still having trouble with a
number of things:

I can't seem to get USB to work (but firewire seems to work - don't have a
device to test it)

I also can't seem to get many of the power management features working - like
suspend or even the screen saver, but power management is working. (I'm a bit
of a novice with this sort of stuff)

I'm also not sure how to get the frame buffer device from the onboard ATI
Radeon Mobility video card

Thanks Evan