Re: video on toshiba satellite 1800-100

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 23:41:31 +0100, Thierry Benita wrote
> Hello everybody,
>
> I want to use xine/mplayer or watever movie reader on my laptop, and
> can't get it work.

This issue is only with the Xv driver : bad sync. The frame capture works
fine.
I tried the XShm driver : the pictures are displayed fine but only 1 fps...
Does anybody has an idea why this Xv driver doesn't work properly ? Does it
have something to do with the lcd screen ? Are there some parameters to add
to XF86Config-4 ?

Does someone have any idea please ?