Re: How to manager different network environments?

Hi Andrew,

I'm playing around with whereami, looks really good!  I'll look into the
docking/undocking later and first see if I can get it to work properly
in a simple case (two networks, both DHCP, setting mail relay and
network mounts).  Browsing through the "setmailrelay" suggests that it
is written for either Sendmail or Postfix, is that correct or does it
also work with Exim?

Excellent idea about the proxy, hadn't thought of that possibility yet
but I will definately try to set it up like that.

Auke

--
PGP: 0x4A34DD6D, http://bunny.sourceforge.net/