From: mpascher@t-online.de [mailto:mpascher@t-online.de]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 2:22 PM
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: Nokia Cardphone 2.0

Hi,

I've got a Nokia Cardphone 2.0 and don't know how to configure/use it...
When
I insert it into my PCMCIA-slot I get a high and a deep beep... Cardinfo
shows "serial or modem" but no device and

#cardctl ident
shows:
Socket 0:
  product info: "Nokia Mobile Phones", "Nokia Card Phone"
  manfid: 0x0124, 0x0900
  function: 2 (serial)

(what seems for me to be right...)

#cardctl status
shows:
Socket 0:
  5V 16-bit PC Card
  function 0: [ready], [wp]

How can I access the phone via a ttyS interface?

Thanks

Max