Re: USA electricity plugs

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 11:24:34AM +0200, Ionel Mugurel Ciobica
wrote:
> An offtopic question. I will go in USA for few days. Do I need
> some special adaptors for my Sony Vaio laptop? Or I can use the
> electricity directly. I have never been in the USA, I don't

You need very simple plug which allows you to connect your
European male electricity connector to the US female (there is
something inherently sexual in electric wiring :-). However, such
thing can be bought in nearly every bigger hardware or computer
store in US (AC&E, RadioShack, or BestBuys would be my first
bets).

Matej

--
Matej Cepl, matej@ceplovi.cz, PGP ID# D96484AC

How many Bavarian Illuminati does it take to screw in
a lightbulb?
Three: one to screw it in, and one to confuse the issue.