Re: USA electricity plugs

If your AC adaptor is universal (usually 100-240V 50/60Hz), which is
probably the case, you will only need a North American plug (which is,
btw, the same as a Japanese one). Voltage in North America is 120V 60Hz.
I recommend you to visit http://kropla.com/electric2.htm, it has a huge
list of countries, plug types, and practical info on world's electrical
systems. (the whole http://kropla.com is in fact a very useful site for
laptop users who travel abroad [and also for technerds like me ;)])

Regards,
Pavel

На 18 октомври 2002 г. (петък), в 12.24 часа, Ionel Mugurel Ciobica
писа: