Xfree86 and LVDS

Hi everybod,
sorry for my question, i know this is not the correct list, but on other lists (RH) i did not get repleys.

My problem ist that i run Linux (RH80, cause Woddy doesnt work) on singleboardcomputer (inside 786LCD, with sis630 chipset) and want to connect two LCD-Panels. One via VGA the other one via LVDS.
Both displays schould have the same output.

The problem ist, that it works fine during boot and in the console. But as soon as i start X, the panel connected via LVDS switches to black, while the one connected via VGA works fine.

I already edited my XF86Config.
I added another screen in section ServerLayout with same position
Made up ne sections for the second Monitor and for Screen.
But i could not get X to run properly on both displays

I think i made something wrong within the config, maybe anybody gould give me some assistance.
Thanks in advance for your Help.

cu
Bjoern