Re: Seeking recommendation for Laptop, must satisfy:

> There must be a special video output that connects to a projector, and it has
> to work under Linux. Then one has to be able to display those "slides" (not
> necessarily powerpoint, but the name stuck) on full screen.
>
> Oleg
Well there is a s-video & composite video outs. I have used the s-video
but not the composite connector. All I did was connect the s-video cable
and turn on the laptop, the video came up automagically on the tv. We
have a projector an even though I haven't used it with this laptop I'm
sure it would work the same way.

- Jayson Garrell