Re: Seeking recommendation for Laptop, must satisfy:

On Tue, 2002-10-08 at 18:02, Oleg wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 October 2002 11:46 am, kyi wrote:
>
> > > Also, have you tried doing "powerpoint" type of presentations with it?
> >
> > No I am the network admin where I work, I never goto customers so no
> > need for presentations. What exactly do you mean by that anyway?
>
> There must be a special video output that connects to a projector, and it has
> to work under Linux. Then one has to be able to display those "slides" (not
> necessarily powerpoint, but the name stuck) on full screen.

Why a "special video output" ? I've never seen a projector that could
not take input from the VGA connector on the back of my laptop. The
composite video connector is only useful if you need to output to a
video component, such as a TV. The projectors commonly used for business
presentations all take VGA signal. All laptop I have had in my hands
have a VGA connector on their back.