Re: Seeking recommendation for Laptop, must satisfy:

I got mine @ compusa. Right now I am just starting to mess around with apm / acpi, so I can't give any details on how it works.

> Also, have you tried doing "powerpoint" type of presentations with it?

No I am the network admin where I work, I never goto customers so no
need for presentations. What exactly do you mean by that anyway?
Openoffice works perfectly, as do MS Powerpoint via-CrossOver-Office.

> Thanks
> Oleg

Glad I could be of some help ;-)

- Jayson Garrell