Re: Rage Mobility DRI problem

Hello again,

To get the new ati driver working I installed XFree86 4.2.0 from the binary distribution from xfree86.org following the mini-HOWTO on mobilix.org. Now I can run the new ati driver but no modules are being loaded on X startup. The output of X is therefore pretty short.
So, my question is: How can I get all the modules loaded which are specified in the Modules section of XF86Config-4?

Philipp