Rage Mobility DRI problem

Hello all,

My Rage Mobility (in my IBM A22e) belongs to the mach64 chipset family, so I went to http://dri.sf.net/snapshots/bleeding-edge/ and downloaded the last snapshot for mach64. But when I launch ./install.sh I get the following error when trying to compile the DRM kernel modules:

The script will now compile the DRM kernel modules for your machine.

Press ENTER to continue or CTRL-C to exit.

Compiling...
ERROR: Kernel modules did not compile

The DRI drivers can not be installed without the latest kernel modules.
Installation will be aborted. See the dri.log file for information on
what went wrong.

tpa22e:/home/phil/dripkg# cat dri.log
cc -O2 -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-align -Wstrict-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wpointer-arith -D__KERNEL__ -DMODULE -fomit-frame-pointer -DEXPORT_SYMTAB -I0 -c mach64_drv.c -o mach64_drv.o
In file included from drmP.h:43,
                 from mach64_drv.c:32:
/usr/include/linux/module.h:21: linux/modversions.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [mach64_drv.o] Error 1

I run a stock Debian 3.0 woody installation with kernel-2.4.18-bf2.4. I installed kernel-headers-2.4.18-bf2.4 and kernel-source-2.4.18 but the file linux/modversions.h is still missing. Can anybody help?

Thanks,
   phil