Re: dell i8000 and screen-blank (A12)

Dnia Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 12:27:05PM +0200, Goran Ristic napisal(a):
 :
 :My question concerns Screen-Blanking with Bios-Rev A4+. As long,
 :as I used A4, blanking (and therefore resume) worked well. Unfortunately
 :I noticed, that the batteries last longer with the new versions (actually
 :A12). Since the "upgrade" to this version, I get a screen, which is
 :centered. This means, the top is in the middle of the screen and the
 :bottom half is displayed over it. (?!)
 :Understandably, I'd like to see a correct prompt here. ;)
 :Any ideas out there for this?
 :
 I have the same problem with I8100. The problem is in BIOS.

 Upgrade to the newest BIOS or downgrade to working one. The
 problem is that each BIOS has repairs diffrent bugs and making
 another. :)

 T.