Re: installing on firewire HD

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Axel wrote:
> Thanx for the information, I'm almost sure that OS X and OS 9 boots
> from this disk. I'll just try to install debian and see what happens.
> :-)

Good luck. Drop a note here and let us know how it goes, so that we can
be sure the next time.

Oh, and make sure your Linux kernel has all it needs to talk to firewire
root devices built in or in a ramdisk; last time I tried something like
that I forgot that myself. ;)

     Daniel

--
It's a truism in technological development that
no silver lining comes without its cloud.