Re: Woody on ThinkPad A31

> > This is a mismatch in the kernel code somewhere. The later kernels know
> > about the M7. On my T30 I get:
>
> So how shall I solve this mismatch?

Get and build a version of the kernel that is correct, I'm using 2.5.5x,
but the latest 2.4.20's should work fine too.

> well, when I am setting up X, I don't see a radeon driver, all i have is an
> ati driver.

I don't know which utility you're using to configure X with, but there's
definately a radeon driver in X4.2. Moreover, X should autodetect the
card and the driver to use automatically.

Mike