Re: Woody on ThinkPad A31

On December 18, 2002 06:11 am, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> command "startx" it gives me fatal errors like: "no screen found". I
> checked the screen section of the XFree86 config file, and it seems to be
> ok. As I

I've gotten this error message after going through the dbootstrap
installation on a couple recent fresh installs, and it had nothing to do with
the video card being supported or not - although I never figured out why it
happened.  To fix it I just went through the X configuration again using
xf86cfg that fixed it both times, as the video cards were supported.

--
-Levi