Re: first post - which laptop to buy for OPTIMAL audio & graphics

Thanks, Martin, for your information, by the way, would you tell me
which audio chipset you have ? So if not Dell do you know about any
other alternative machine with good audio and video which might work
really good with Debian ? (I use sid at home and woody at work, so any
for me would be ok either)

About your video performance with Radeon: have you managed to have
acceleration? I know (just by reading and informing myself) that it
works trhough DRI.

Thank you again,
bye.
.Rama.