Re: problems switching from stand-alone PCMCIA drivers to kernel drivers

On November 25, 2002 03:18 am, Christian Gennerat wrote:
> Have you used yenta_socket before ?
> Have you really Cardbus on your P120 laptop ?
> What model is it ?
> Is there some BIOS setting about PCMCIA/CARDBUS ?

No, I've never used yenta_socket before.  I don't know if I actually have
Cardbus.  It's a Compaq Presario 1020.  There's nothing in the BIOS about
PCMCIA or CARDBUS.

Does that mean I should stick with the stand-alone PCMCIA modules?