Re: Disk Problems with kernel-image-2.4.19-686

Hi

Am Freitag, 15. November 2002 00:21 schrieb Heather Stern:
> So with a copy of SuSE's 2.4.x config file to hand, you should be able
> to make your own .deb that is similar enough to not crash, and maybe be
> leaner in other respects, but that will also accept loose 2.4.19 family
> modules via apt-get.

Thanks, I configured and compiled the Kernel (and Modules) myself. I just need
to make a deb of it. There are enough Docus about that. I hope a later Debian
kernel will work :)

Andreas
--
Never make anything simple and efficient when a way can be found to
make it complex and wonderful.