Re: Mobility Radeon M6-P

I have xserver-xfree 4.2.1-3 (currently in unstable) working with a
Radeon Mobility M6 LY, I'll send you my /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.  The only
thing that doesn't work is turning of the LCD when using an external
monitor but I bet that has to do with the BIOS, not the graphics
adapter.

Auke

--
PGP: 0x4A34DD6D, http://bunny.sourceforge.net/