Re: 3Com Mini-PCI combo WinModem :-(

Leandro Gomes wrote:

I have a notebook Toshiba Satellite 1555CDS and , I'm installing debian whith the floppy disks, but when i have to configure the pcmcia controller, the instalation give me 2 options only: Intel, and another one that i not remember. Conclusion, these drivers are not working, they give Segmentation fault massage.

I want to know if anyone have this problem to...

Thanx...

use the intel pcmcia driver and assign irq10, that helped me get pcmcia running on a satellite 1700-300.
fur further help have a look at:
http://newsletter.toshiba-tro.de/main/

bjoern