Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 16:07:42 -0200
From: zito.pol@zipmail.com.br
Subject: Re: Xircom CardBus Ethernet II (32 Bits) 10/100
To: Drew Parsons <dparsons@emerall.com>

Drew,
thanks to reply my message, Iam really need help with it.

My TOSHIBA Tecra 8000 bios seetings are:
Pointing Devices = Auto-Selected
Device Config = All Devices
PCI BUS = IRQ 11
PC Card: Auto-Selected
NOTE: Iam change 'PC Card' seetings to "CardBus/16-bit" and "PCIC Compatible"
but don't works too (system lock up).

When i start my slackware system (after log in) i make,
# cd /etc/rc.d
# ./rc.pcmcia start (i listen two beeps here).
# ifconfig eth0 10.1.3.4 up <== here my system lock up, need reset my notebook.

[NOTE]: Iam sending one copy of my rc.pcmcia script, 'lspci -v' output (after
and before rc.pcmcia start), 'cardctl status' output, 'cardctl config' output,
lsmod output (after and before rc.pcmcia start), messages and syslog and
/etc/pcmcia/config.opts file.

Thanks to all help, Iam really need it.

Regards...
Nilton Gomes