Re: Xircom CardBus Ethernet II (32 Bits) 10/100

Hi,
have a similar problem with a D-LINK DFE660 and toshiba satellite1700-300 right now. So i searched for a solution and found something in the FAQ to the PCMCIA project on sourceforge. There is said, that Xircom cards could freez toshiba laptops.

Have a look at:  http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/BUGS

//
Xircom CardBus ethernet cards lock up some Toshiba laptops

 I now have a bunch of reports of this problem.  While the Toshiba
 CardBus bridges are somewhat quirky, I haven't had a lot of reports
 of problems with the latest PCMCIA drivers, except for this issue.

//

Regards
Björn