poweroff and reboot

Hi

Firstly about hardware: Sony Vaio PCG-FX215 with Debian Woody installed

I have problem with reboot. When I want to reboot my laptop, it is
rebooting, but after that it shows only Sony welcome message, and than
stops. To make it work I have to press power button for few seconds, and
turn it on again.
When I want to turn it off, it shows me power down, and than I have to
turn it of with power buton.

I have compiled in APM support for BIOS, and Power Managment (kernel
2.4.18), I'm using lilo, but in lilo.conf I have no entries about power.

Does anyone know what to do with that??

--
Pozdrowiam, Dominik Juszczyk

    mail: djus@icslab.agh.edu.pl