Re: How to enable sound with Intel AC'97 on Sony VAIO GRX316G?Hi,

Hi Kevin,

  thx. I installed aumix, but with not much of success. When running
aumix it tells me:

	aumix:  error opening mixer

  I get this error message no matter if I have the modules loaded or
not. I looked up the man pages for aumix but haven't found a switch like
"verbose" or "debug" to make it more expressive.

  Btw. I can hear music with XMMS. So I believe sound is not muted, is
it?

Mariano