Re: Old batteries - or ... ?

> After a hectic couple of days of documentation, polishing and generally
> mucking about, version 0.2 is now available from:
>
>     http://karl.jorgensen.com/battery-stats
..

congratulations, I have installed the Debian package and
everything worked fine.

> Feel free! - beware that it only supports APM (i.e. not ACPI).

As you know, I appreciate this tool very much, and I dare
to offer a wish list (but please feel to ignore it):

- ACPI support, maybe this acpi command line utility
  http://grahame.azale.net/acpi.shtml
  can be of use
- an indicator in the graph whether the machines runs on
  batteries or not it may occur that you plug the
  power in during the battery stats

Maybe sometime your tool will become the basics for a battery
benchmark under Linux.

	Werner

BTW:
I have announced your programm in the

- MobiliX News http://mobilix.org/newsfeed.html
- Debian Laptop Proposal http://mobilix.org/debian_linux.html
- Linux Mobile Guide http://mobilix.org/howtos.html (will follow)

--
|=| Werner Heuser = Keplerstr. 11A = D-10589 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe_AT_mobilix.org>      T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86