Re: Old batteries - or ... ?

On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 05:08:49PM -0100, Werner Heuser wrote:
> > [Although laptop-related, it is not debian-specific. But you're a
> > helpful lot, aren't you? :-) ]
> Hi Karl,
> could you please publish the script, which you have used to do
> the graph.

After a hectic couple of days of documentation, polishing and generally
mucking about, version 0.2 is now available from:

License: Gnu GPL v2.

> I would like to include it into the Linux-Mobile-Guide
> http://mobilix.org/howtos.html

Feel free! - beware that it only supports APM (i.e. not ACPI).

Karl E. Jørgensen
==== Today's fortune:
How do I type "for i in *.dvi do xdvi i done" in a GUI?
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces.)