Re: Installing X

On Mon, 2002-09-02 at 15:56, Designer wrote:
> aahh...
>
> apt-setup and apt-update are gone
>
> is there some method of starting the installation over, partially?

You can run dselect but not apt-setup / apt-update ??

As far as I know, they are all part of the same package (base-config),
but I do not really know (anyone, list ??)

If you are only at the very beginning anyway, it cannot hurt to start
the installation again. Just make sure you make apt-update and
apt-upgrade to get the basic packages after that, and you should be
alright.

Sorry if this is a little unspecific, haven't slept for a while ;)

Matt