Re: Installing X

I tried several solutions mentioned, and here is what I get:

You might want to tun 'apt-get -f install' to correct these:
Sorry, but the following pacakages have unmet depencencies:
gettext: Depends: gettext-el but it is not going to be installed
x-window-system: Depends: twm but it is not going to be installed
Depends: xnest but it is not going to be installed
	: xspecs	"
	: xterm		"
	: xvfb		"

Now when I try 	'apt-get -f install'

It tells me that 18 packages not fully installed and I need to get
0B/41.8kB

I answer [Y]   but it fails????

Any ideas?

My partition, 1G, was filling up /usr

I have deselected many packages, so there is plenty of room, of the
command above still fails???