Re: Asus L2D

Hi Daniel,
I own an L2460D, and about two months ago I wrote a page reporting my woody installation experience on it and I submitted the link on linux-on-laptop.com , but unfortunately the site doesn't seem to be updated so often :/ This notebook is working well for me: woody runs so fine; for more information and some configuration hints check my page at http://web.cln.it/samuele/L2460D/index.html , and for a great SiS driver take a look at http://www.winischhofer.net/.

	Bye :)

--
Samuele Catusian                  -o)      ,''`.