Re: Strange behaviour

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 03:56:38PM +0900, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:

> Err, you did read Documentation/filesystems/devfs/README, didn't you?
> If not, recompile your kernel without devfs and I think your problems
> will disappear.

Of course I read the README, I'm not insane!  This page:

http://www.rm-r.net/~meff/i8200/

Was my baseline instruction sheet and he described no problems with devfs so
I figured it was okay.  He used 2.4.19 however, so I may try upgrading and
if the problem persists, turn off devfs.

Thanks,

MBG

--
Matthew Guenther                     Kindness is the beginning of cruelty.
guentherm@asme.org                   		-- Muad'dib [Frank