Re: Re:

On Sun, 2002-08-18 at 11:40, Erich Schubert wrote:
> I didn't get the extra mp3-player keys to work though :-(
> Compaq was unwilling to give ANY information about this hardware...
> (Additional keys on the keyboard have to be a company secret...)
> I don't like compaq anymore, since... I guess their professional line is
> much better, though...

You might try running 'xev' and checking the output when you press the
keys.  I'm playing with that and my Logitech keyboard that has extra
keys.

Jeremy

Jeremy M Turner, A+ Technician             Phone: 405.425.5555
Email: Jeremy.Turner@oc.edu                Phone: 405.425.1820
Information Technology Services, Oklahoma Christian University
Fortune:
October 12, the Discovery.

It was wonderful to find America, but it would have been more wonderful
to miss
it.