Re: Re:

I had some Compaq Presario 1x00 laptop... my sister is using it now.
I used the "vesa" framebuffer - there was no trident framebuffer by then,
and the Xfree 4.2 graphics driver finally supports video overlay, so
DVDs can be watched.

I didn't get the extra mp3-player keys to work though :-(
Compaq was unwilling to give ANY information about this hardware...
(Additional keys on the keyboard have to be a company secret...)
I don't like compaq anymore, since... I guess their professional line is
much better, though...

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
     A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know.