From: Patrick Sannes [mailto:patrick@penan.nl]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 3:09 PM
To: debian-laptop@lists.debian.org
Subject: Sound toshiba satelite pro 4300

Hi there,

I have a question, I installed the kernel 2.4.18 from debian source with
the alsa source and the pcmcia source. Now I do have soundsupport under
my gnome2 desktop. XMMS, menu-klik-sounds etc. are there. But the sound
under Tuxracer is not working. It is saying that there is no available
sound device. Any one have a clue?

Thanks
Patrick